AMAZING Newly-Created SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY
SOME RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
Our client, one of the most innovative and fast-growing consumer product companies in the world, is looking for an experienced and passionate Social Media Director, a content creator with proven innovative brand based social media skills to lead teams. This is a unique opportunity to launch and build a new premium home goods brand from the ground up with the support of a leading consumer products company.
Reporting to the Chief Brand Officer, the Director of Social Media will be responsible for developing and overseeing innovative social media strategy and campaigns across all social channels to increase brand awareness and drive growth.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Lead the overall management and growth of social media platforms globally
- Help develop social media and content strategies that align with each individual company initiatives
- Expand social media reach, maintain favorable consumer sentiment (views, engagement, impressions, sales)
- Work closely with agency, Brand, and Marketing teams to support campaigns
- Develop, implement, and manage innovative ideas/promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, and grow external social media communities
- Oversee content development, distribution, and community management across all major social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest
- Oversee and lead editorial calendar that incorporates overall social media strategy
- Stay current with social media trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve the customer experience, drive sales, and leverage ongoing customer involvement
- Set goals, track, analyze and report performance, identifying and implementing recommendations for improvement and growth
- Manage and lead Social Media in-house team
Agency Management Responsibilities:
- Working under the direction of the CBO, manage external agencies to assist in Social Media activities. Support decisions with ROI based analysis and KPI tracking.
- Work in collaboration with other team members and agency partners to ensure initiatives have 360-degree support and alignment across all channels
- Other duties as assigned
- 10-12 years of experience in successfully managing/launching social media programs for new and legacy brands. In-house Consumer Product Industry experience required.
- Experience building and leading an award-winning team with demonstrated EQ and people management skills.
- Proven background in strategic planning within social and digital space and developing successful campaigns that have gained and maintained organic (versus paid for Followers) growth with proven sales results.
- Strong and proven business acumen.
- Expertise in social data analysis and measuring KPIs impactful to the business.
- Strong experience reporting ROI to senior leadership.
- Analytical skill and the ability to use digital tools to find actionable insights through data.
- A collaborative nature with finesse in developing relationships cross-functionally.
- Global experience is required.