$43/hr - $53/hr
Aquent’s Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Technical Animator, with a proven track record in collaborating with peers to develop and maintain cinematic, and in-game acting animation systems. In this position, you are expected to work with our animation systems in UE5 to develop and support workflows that empower cinematic animators to achieve our animation quality goals. It is important that you have good communication skills and able to collaboratively work with peers.
- Collaborate with peers in the design and implementation of real-time cinematics, and gameplay moments, in a manner that is consistent with studio best practices
- Collaborate with engineers and leads in the creation, and maintenance, of animation workflow and tools and techniques that allow the building of complex cinematic scenes and in-game acting moments, including seamless transitions to and from gameplay.
- Write design documents and feature specifications for tools and technical animation game features
- Problem solve in-game cinematic and moment issues
- Support the cinematic animation team with any technical animation issues they may have
- Look for opportunities to improve our animation pipeline and provide solutions for technical animation efficiencies and issues
- Be a positive and creative force in the team, working in a manner that supports and encourages a diverse and inclusive culture
- Must have 3+ years of experience in AAA video game development, working with real-time animation systems
- Real-time engine experience, ideally in Unreal using Sequencer and Blueprint scripting
- Experience with Unreal Editor Utility Blueprints is a benefit
- Experience with Unreal runtime animation systems is a benefit
- Experience with Maya, Motionbuilder and Python is a benefit
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver, great communicator
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Passion for the industry and an understanding of industry trends and technologies
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $43/hr – $53/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Aquent: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Aquent, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE: http://aquent.com/rewards/