Our client, a well-known name in retail, is looking for a Grand Opening Marketing Specialist to join their team on an exciting 6-month assignment! **Candidates local to/near Framingham preferred**
The Grand Opening Marketing Specialist will be overseeing marketing strategies & seasonal advertising to support all new store openings, relocations & remodels. You will work closely with marketing managers, in-house creative teams & more to help develop effective communication tactics. Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills, deliver flawless execution, be nimble/flexible across workstreams and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Oversee the execution of company’s Grand Openings through event support, creative execution campaign work via multi-media channels, such as digital, social media, print and in-store.
– Proactively collaborate and communicate effectively across cross-functional business teams including Creative partners, Brand Teams, Digital Marketing and Media to execute the end-to-end content creation, from development to implementation.
– Develop and write compelling creative briefs and input creative teams on the development of creative assets for Grand Openings.
– Approve media plans & spend for each grand opening location.
– Assist and communicate with the field in preparation for opening & correct execution of marketing materials.
– Monitor and report sales for the day and first week of the opening.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required.
– 1-3 years’ experience in marketing preferred.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Works well as a team and as an independent contributor.
– Experience using MS Excel & PowerPoint.
– Experience collaborating with partners in areas of the business outside of marketing.
– Communication is key – strong oral and written communicator, comfortable with giving clear feedback grounded in strategy
– Exhibits strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
– Agile thinker who works well in the grey and in a fast-paced environment.
– Should have an interest in retail.
The target hiring compensation for this role is $25 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include medical health insurance.
The leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, with four global home offices, seven brands, nearly 4,700 stores in nine countries, and five distinctive branded e-commerce sites.
“Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?”