Experienced technical writer needed to document developer and ISV focused features.
Work will include writing technical documentation and code samples.
Skills and experience required
• 3+ experience in creating technical documentation (content) for a developer/software engineer audience or creating training material for developers and ISVs.
• Excellent English-language writing skills and prior experience of interacting with software developers, program/product managers, and other technical writers to plan and deliver clear, easy-to-understand technical documentation.
• Experience creating and managing content written in Markdown and stored in GitHub.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technical Communication, MIS, or equivalent industry experience.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.