The Fremont Factory – Workplace Graphic Designer will help set up graphics and signage based existing guidelines and templates. The Fremont Factory – Workplace Graphic Designer will shape the current and future image of its workspace by placing creatively designed signs, branding elements and wayfinding features in appropriate locations. As part of our Fremont factory Workplace Team, the Workplace Graphic Designer will be part of a team who manages Fremont Factory signage and graphics requests by all Fremont Factory Teams.
• Design wayfinding, printed graphics, interior/exterior building signage, event signage, and digital
assets for The Fremont Factory
Design and update custom and standard signage
• Partner with internal business teams on projects to formulate scope of work
• Engage with external vendors on signage projects as needed
• Collaborate with Workplace Operations and/or Project Management team to request any prep
work to be done for signage install
• Engage internal Design Team for any graphic design work that needs to be executed in-house
• Coordinate design, fabrication, and installation with vendor and multiple departments
• Provides updates on current projects
• Sends weekly and monthly site updates with detailed information and timelines.
5+ years of experience
Experience with wayfinding design, workplace design, and building signage.
Experience with graphic design or environmental design
Advanced skills in current versions of Adobe Creative Suite (MAC), Microsoft Office
Excellent customer service skills
Evidence of exceptional ability
Team player and able to adapt to change
Excellent communication skills
Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $42 – $45/hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match (if applicable).
Our client is an American clean energy company that designs and manufactures electric cars, battery energy storage, solar panels and everything in between. As *the* leader in the electric industry who refuses to do things “the way they’ve always been done”, they’ve led the clean energy revolution and paved the way for others to follow suit. As an innovative company, each team, their creativity, and ideas have helped to shape the company toward the successful powerhouse they are today.
The company culture is simply unmatched. They’ve replaced corporate hierarchy with open communication and a collaborative working environment creating an innovative, open, and inclusive culture that offers each person a seat at the table. Your creative expertise and fresh ideas will bring the company’s progressive ideas to life and translate into an overall better customer-centric experience. This exciting opportunity allows you sharpen your skills, expand your portfolio, be part of a team that is committed to strengthening your experience, and, of course, will look AMAZING on your resume! If you’re a visionary that is looking for your next unique (and rare) opportunity in the energy industry, look no further! Apply today to see what exciting opportunity we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You’ll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM