$50.66 - $56.29 Hourly
Our large technology client is hiring a Developer to design and develop internal business systems/applications under deadline pressure or takes primary role in smaller, low risk projects.
- Communicates and defends design, requirements, feature set, functionality, usability, localization issues, and limitations of subsystem to the team.
- 3-5 years of work related experience.
- Specialized expertise in specified areas of client/server development environment and solid software engineering practices required.
- Must be considered an expert in a specific business/functional area.
- Must have the ability to proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions.
- May require an advanced knowledge of technology in one area and moderate level skills in multiple areas (e.g., C++, C, VB, SQL).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $50.66 – $56.29 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.