The main function of a Communications Specialist is to assist corporate communications with message development, writing, and editing.
- Responsible for ensuring timely, creative and accurate dissemination of news, multimedia content and information
- Create a variety of content for platforms, ensuring quality, accuracy and effective storytelling that aligns with corporate messaging
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Works closely with Client’s Product corporate sales team to write and finalize monthly and annual press release.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent training preferred.
- 5-7 years related experience required.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $42-47 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.