$55,000 - $77,500
Digital Media Manager
* 3 days a week on site; downtown Denver, CO* (Parking included!)
Our agency client is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, full-time Digital Media Manager to manage all aspects of executing and analyzing various clients’ display and paid social media campaigns. The Digital Media Manager is knowledgeable of the nuances across DSP and social platforms and has a passion for using data to drive decisions. This person serves as the day-to-day client contact for display and paid social efforts and is accountable for improving the performance of media campaigns. Responsibilities include campaign execution, ongoing optimization, and analysis of self-serve DSPs and social platforms, and managed service display partners. This role requires a team player who is hard working, self-driven and passionate about digital advertising technology.
- Be an “expert” on all Google Ads, DV360, Amazon DSP, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn offerings and opportunities including: all ad units, targeting options/providers and inventory sources
- Fully executes multiple clients’ media plans from trafficking to technical troubleshooting to optimization to management
- Leads weekly/bi-weekly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Ensure quality control of campaigns, implementing and adhering to a rigorous QA process
- Once campaigns are live, optimize performance based on agreed-upon key performance indicators
- Maintains a positive working relationship with client while clearly communicating the value of overall display and paid social efforts
- Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to client to improve their display & paid social programs
- Reviews all Tableau reporting metrics comprehensively, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling
- Manages budgeting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Leverages and maintains strong relationships with media partners, works with partners on an ongoing basis to consult on status and performance of campaigns
- Develop client presentations and present to the client when needed
- Creates and executes ongoing testing plans for ad copy, ad units, creative, landing pages, industry betas, etc.
- Serves as a mentor/coach to Coordinators
- Onboard new clients from the ground up including account creation, billing, pixeling, audience creation and QA
- 1.5+ years of client-facing experience within display and paid social
- Must have experience managing budgets upwards of $1MM/month across 3+ platforms
- Hands on experience in Facebook Ads Manager and one or more DSPs, including but not limited to campaign trafficking, development, execution, and optimization
- Experience with ad server technology, preferably Campaign Manager
- Demonstrated history of optimizing campaigns to KPIs such as ROAS and CPA, CPC, CTR, etc.
- Knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity, lookalikes, etc.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau
- Demonstrated analytical mindset and skills
- An eagerness for career progression in AdTech
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication; comfortable talking on the phone, emailing, and seeking answers to questions in a timely manner
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
- Eye for creative and ad copy
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for clients
- Understanding of responsibility and willingness/desire to go above and beyond given tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Academy for Ads certifications desired
Salary: $55,000 to $77,500 plus Quarterly Bonus based on Team Growth
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.
About the client:
They are a full-service digital agency based in sunny Denver, CO. They partner with companies who believe in using digital to drive their business forward. Their services include digital advertising—paid search, paid social, media, Amazon—SEO, content marketing, and creative.
We know great people are Booyah’s most valuable asset, so we’ve structured our agency as a truly people-first organization. Our teams are at the center of each decision we make, and you can expect transparency and support at every turn. We give our teams the tools to build fulfilling careers at work and the space to have fulfilling lives outside of it, too.
You’ll love our client if…
- You’re eager to be part of a growing, motivated team (but with lots of fun and no ego)
- You’re a hard worker who’s always looking for the next skill to learn or challenge to overcome
- You value cultivating strong, supportive relationships—with colleagues, with clients, with industry partners
- You believe your company should invest in your growth and development
- You’re excited to have real impact on real client outcomes
They’re proud to offer great benefits, including…
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus based on Team Growth
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with HSA and FSA options
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Award-winning management training
- Regular 360 feedback surveys and biannual performance evaluations
- Quarterly team and all-agency events
- 5-year anniversary trip