Well known Agency based in Tustin, California is need of Tradeshow Project Manager! Please note – this is a 6-month assignment with the ability to extend. This is onsite with 40% of time travel. You must have Construction Project Management experience and a background in tradeshows to be considered.
- Complete understanding of estimated labor hours including OT requirements, material requirements and associated cost, sub-contract requirements and lead times, mark-ups and estimated margins.
- Provides information and details for engineering, graphics and design. Includes construction details / dimensions, verification of properties in storage, etc.
- Reviews set-up prints and graphics for accuracy.
- Coordinates information and interacts with all departments including AEs / AMs (sales), design, estimating, shop, graphics, traffic manager and warehouse
- Schedules turnover meetings with warehouse / shop for every P and S work order job. Participates in other turnover meetings called by the AE (ex. shop-turn over meeting for P work orders).
- Has detailed knowledge of job progress in each department (P and S work orders).
- Works with shop / warehouse to ensure that all work is completed during time frames listed on the P and S work orders
- Responsible for maintaining budgets based on estimated prices provided on all sales agreements.
- Creates and updates show services installation schedules for budgetary and estimating purposes.
- Helps AMs estimate for labor calls and show services. Identifies and coordinates on-site field dimensions and material and or equipment.
- Orders services from vendors, as needed o Initiates walk-throughs with warehouse leads to ensure that all items listed on the WO are accounted for prior to shipping (for P and S work orders).
When required, supervises installation and dismantle for trade shows and special events. Includes pre-event planning and preparation, managing outside labor crews, verifying labor tickets, coordination of service contractors, and organizing exhibit properties including client owned product, literature and equipment.
Monitors project deviations
Skill Set Requirements:
- Knowledge of millwork construction and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints (drafting / CAD skills beneficial)
- Management Experience
- Negotiating Skills
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word Processing
- Construction PM
- Tradeshow Experience