$50 - $56 Per Hour
**This is a full time contract position that is hybrid in Boston**
We Need Someone Who Thinks (and Dreams) Digital.
Are you a team player who can support the creation of unique and engaging digital content across channels that brings products to life, inspires consumers to fall in love with the product, and helps drive business results? Do you want to work with great people who are passionate about their work and aren’t afraid to try new ways of doing things? If so, come join our crew. As the Digital Experience Strategy Specialist, you are a creative digital thinker who will be part of our cross-functional global team who will assist in the creation and execution of our global seasonal content.
- Collaborate with our global teams to build alignment around product and brand stories and, in turn, support the creation of a digital cross-channel Global Seasonal Calendar.
- Help support the planning and execution of key seasonal stories and initiatives across the globe on our site and relevant digital channels and ensure regional partners are aware of all details and timelines.
- Help gather geography investments in order to inform the digital product storytelling across the globe for the website in partnership with global merchandising. Help the Digital Experience Strategy Manager map global site refreshes and content placement for the season.
- Assist in the work with internal creative teams and agency resources during the creation of storytelling content to help ensure the creative output aligns with objectives, achieves goals and delivers on time and budget.
- Partner and collaborate with the geography teams to ensure all product stories align against their business plans and marketplace activations.
- Support the team in seasonal briefing meetings that will inform cross-functional teams of the Seasonal Digital Roadmap and product stories inclusive of key brand launches.
- Help QA content throughout production to ensure alignment with marketing styles and key investments by geography.
- Help coordinate global launch dates for custom products as well as special product launches, across all geographies with ongoing communication between global and geography teams.
- Stay tight with Geo partners to ensure each is tracking from an inventory/readiness perspective and communicate any updates to the Global team.
- Work closely with global analytics and UX partners to measure and react to seasonal results based on key initiatives and KPI targets.
- Work closely to monitor sell-thru and lead cross-functional site experience adjustments based on available inventory.
- Support seasonal-overlap efficiencies by helping to coordinate consistent processes, documents, meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related digital discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting digital content development, working on editorial strategy and/or holding a similar role in digital marketing.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at various levels with different and converging timelines in a deadline-driven environment.
- Endlessly curious, resourceful, strong attention to detail and a team-player mindset.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong people skills, diplomacy and collaborative spirit.
- General understanding of UX, SEO and SEM is optimal.
- Some experience working on digital projects from concept to completion, applying retail and editorial best practices.
- In addition, you should be passionate about at least one of the following: sneaker culture, streetwear, fashion/style, design, sports, or music. Ideally a few of them.
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world’s leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.