We are looking for an experienced Manager Marketing to support the growing needs of this online trading brokerage. This Marketing Manager will report to the General Manager and work closely with the Corporate Marketing Group to execute B2C lead generating campaigns to increase their customer/revenue base. We are Chicago-based, currently working hybrid.
Qualifications and Necessary Skills:
FINRA experience is a must
• BA or BS in Marketing or Finance – familiarity with investing terminology;
any online brokerage experience would be a plus.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Digital marketing experience with email, display, banners, etc.
• Affiliate Marketing experience – e.g., Commission Junction – would be a plus
• Solid project management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize and manage deliverables across multiple projects. Attention to detail is a must.
• Excellent communication including “active listening” and clear writing skills.
• Tech savvy with strong interpersonal skills and experience interfacing with other technical (and less technical) professionals across organization.
• Strategize lead generating marketing plans with manager and the team
• Execute and managing projects working with the Corporate Marketing group
• Coordinate with team members to communicate post-campaign results with summary reports and provide recommendations for campaign and process improvements