$61.06 - $67.84 hourly
• Software and test development for the mixed reality display software team.
• Test, debug, instrument and improve our display software and calibration tools.
• Design and build functional automated tests for display software.
• Assist with hardware bring-up and device manufacturing and failure analysis.
• Review and provide feedback on incoming software changes.
• Provide documentation/wiki on display software/firmware features and troubleshooting tips.
• BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field OR equivalent professional experience.
• 3+ years of professional experience in software development using C++.
• Strong programming skills (C/C++ required and Python desirable).
• This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Due to contractual limitations and ITAR obligations associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) is required.
• Required working onsite
• Windows or Linux device driver development.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience with unit test development and debugging in C++.
• Experience with telemetry events such as Tracelogging and dashboards.
• Experience in Azure DevOps.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $61.06 – $67.84 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.