$36.00 - $40.00 Hourly
As a Visual Production Designer, you have a love for design and an attention to detail in everything you touch. You are comfortable creating and editing design files across many channels – marketing, digital, email, print, and video. If you are adaptable, service-oriented, and dedicated to being an advocate for our users through great design, then we want to work with you.
- Provide day-to-day production support for the Communications & Marketing Creative team. Includes the development of web, marketing, and email assets; print deliverables; and edits to existing projects developed in-house and with agencies.
- Develop and deliver consistent and high-quality design assets that are aligned to brand standards.
- Work hands-on within a fast-paced, iterative design environment.
- Collaborate with other creatives in our division to ensure compelling and effective design solutions are delivered.
- Coordinate with project leads and creative team to ensure timely delivery of design artifacts.
- A portfolio of your creative work included in your application
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in design production.
- Understanding of visual design systems, hierarchy, typography, illustration, iconography, photography, data visualization, interaction, and composition
- Sharp design sensibilities and are detail-oriented
- Appetite for problem solving and a love for fast-paced environments
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in animation is a plus.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $36.00 – $40.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.