$68.68 - $76.31 hourly
Do you love complex problems, helping people find precisely the right product solution, and making it seem simple? Aquent’s Client has an extraordinary opportunity for you! We are searching for a Senior UX Designer to join our Enterprise Technology Team in the Corporate Engineering Organization.
This is one of the fastest-growing software companies globally, with millions of customers across our products (Jira, Confluence, and Trello, to name a few). We’re continuing to invest heavily in a bid to bring out the best in every team. We’re growing our design team globally and searching for hardworking designers and design leaders.
The Enterprise Technology team is enabling leaders to make faster, more effective, and better-informed business decisions with custom tooling. This role is creating the future of People Technology. We’re looking for a talented UX Designer passionate about creating a best in class user experience. Join us today and help us revolutionize the way we hire!
- Be the driver and owner of the complete user experience, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics
- Work collaboratively with both technical and non technical stakeholders, product managers, technical program managers, and engineers throughout all stages of the production cycle
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications
- Analyze customer problems to design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
- Conduct user testing at every stage of the design and development process
- Determine the information architecture to optimize the way users move through, and interact with our product
- Experiment, test, and optimize to create delightful, frictionless, and tailored end-to-end experiences
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and explore potential solutions to identified challenges
- You have 5+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX Designer.
- You have a track record of delivering outcomes. We’ll ask for specific examples where you’ve planned and driven product direction autonomously.
- You can lead and inspire others.
- You have experience and can show examples of when you built consensus with cross-functional peers, key partners, and executives across a business to influence a result. Similarly, outside of work you are an authority in your domain and share ideas with your industry peers.
- As a Senior UX designer, you inspire and mentor your more junior colleagues. Sharing processes, skills, and experience with others to help up-skill the entire team.
- You are a master of the craft, validated through Conceptual Thinking & Modeling, User-centeredness and analysis, and Technical & Product Knowledge.
- A strong storyteller, you’ll also need strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $68.68 – $76.31 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.ution skills too and are adept in modern tools such as Figma, Mural, & Keynote.