45 per hour
The Digital Designer is primarily responsible for developing creative design solutions that support this beauty brands strategy in the digital environment. He/she will work on existing digital platform requests as well as on new projects in development, elevating the brand through designs that are digital first, consumer-oriented, and unmistakably on brans. He/she will partner closely with the creative lead for Global Digital Experience and other team members on creative ideation. This role will report into the Art Director, Global Digital Experience. Candidates for this role must have a strong understanding of the current digital landscape including ecommerce and social best-practices as well as technical skills. He/she must be highly creative, a strategic thinker with a hands-on approach, agile and reactive, and a natural problemsolver.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
– Develop and design content across digital platforms including all ecommerce ( i.e. homepage, landing pages, PDP/PLP) as well as supporting brand email marketing, social and display paid media, event activation, interactive microsites & apps, etc.
– Create motion graphics/animation, moving typographic treatments, etc.
– Keep up to date with digital innovation
– Support team where / when needed
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
– Work closely with Global Design Studio and Global Film & Photo Production teams
– Collaborate with Project Management, Copy
– Partner with Global Digital Marketing, Global Communications, Global Digital Strategy & Social
Engagement, US e-com, regional marketing teams, SAC DSS
Qualifications & Competencies:
– Min 5+ years of digital agency / design studio experience; beauty, fashion, editorial, digital in-house
experience a bonus
– Solid knowledge of Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Bridge)
– Animation, video, 3D knowledge
– Beauty experience a must; understanding and appreciation of luxury / prestige industry a must
– Strong passion for fashion, photography, design, typography; A background in ‘traditional’ design
disciplines: typography, color and layout preferable.
– Superior attention to detail
– The candidate should be highly organized and flexible and able to think and work beyond the brief.
– Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills; ability to
collaborate with internal and external teams.
– Passionate, energetic, positive
– Works well under tight deadlines, is flexible, is react