$43.20 - $48.00 hourly
The Web Producer serves as the main point of contact for assigned projects and performs QA of assigned work, and acts as liaison between production and program staff on all assigned work. This position requires a well-rounded professional who can multi-task with ease, is deadline-oriented, can adapt quickly to changing priorities, and can work well with staff at all levels.
The ideal candidate will combine project management skills with a strong client-orientation and a knowledgeable passion for delivering innovative, high-quality web interface solutions.
Successful candidates will have an understanding of and passion for the Web, Web development practices, and a track record of delivering front-end components for a complex web environment.
- Works closely with a cross-functional team (other web producers, product and project management, editorial staff and program stakeholders) to implement, and manage the implementation of, a content production.
- Manage the scheduled online solutions through completion
- Oversees and take ownership of implementation requests from conception through technical implementation.
- Effectively anticipates problems and proactively generates and analyzes solutions. Contributes to the overall quality of the deliverables.
- Responsible for understanding, evaluating, and providing constructive feedback and guidance to fine tune web content requests from program and department staff. Translates business needs of College Board programs into innovative and focused web solutions.
- Follows established coding standards and other group procedures.
- Coordinates with product management team to ensure migration launches successfully.
- Coordinates with other producers, as well as creative, IA, front end, and content management staff to ensure that projects, necessary assets, and materials are delivered or created to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Coordinates with editors to ensure consistency in style, tone, and quality of work.
- Helps to organize a streamlined process for capturing requests, prioritizing open items, and tracking time spent.
- Proactively collaborates with online marketing and analytics teams to ensure SEO best practices are implemented.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Between 4-6 years’ experience working in enterprise-level content management software (Drupal specifically) to implement Web site change requests
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
- Experience with a Drupal
- Strong, demonstrated experience in project management.
- Experience troubleshooting multiple browser issues
- Experience with bug tracking tools
- Experience with content management software, especially Drupal
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously, with fast, flexible work style.
- Exudes a positive attitude and is an exceptional collaborator and team player who puts the success of the team and the organization first and who can work with ease among a diverse groups of people, skills, abilities, and perspectives.
- Fast, flexible, cooperative work style; ability to reprioritize at a moment’s notice as team is still in process of development
- Familiarity with accessible markup and accessibility testing as well as cross-browser testing
- Experience with Quality Assurance
- Must be self-starter take charge individual who excels at working independently
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $43.20 – $48.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.