$35-40 an hour
We are looking for a Web Coordinator to com on board to our clients web team. This is a unique opportunity to work with an impactful non-profit, while honing your skills with digital media.
- Assist with publishing and maintaining content on the member facing cwebsite
- Work with the team to select digital asset collections for the website
- Coordinate with Web Producer, Web Editor, and other team members on a regular basis, ensuring the tasks are prioritized, organized, and scheduled
- Assist with Quality Assurance testing of website
- Perform other related duties as requested or assigned
- College degree and 1-3 years of digital or web coordinator or specialist experience
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including those involving: spreadsheets and google Docs
- Basic Internet skills and knowledge
- Working knowledge of Web site usage
- Well organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and ability to work harmoniously with a wide range of people
- Self-motivated; ability to accomplish tasks with minimal instruction
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $35 – $40 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.