$71.34 - $76.16
Our technology client is looking for an experienced Technical Product Marketing Manager join theit team to own the strategy and execution of a bill of materials for a technical audience including messaging and positioning frameworks, pitch decks, demos, demo scripts and narratives, competitive battlecards, and Solution Play content. As part of the Tech for Social Impact Marketing team, you’ll embrace the client’s marketing principles, drive marketing efficiency and scale, and be nonprofit customer and partner centric. You’ll be part of an integrated marketing team that supports sales to generate pipeline, accelerate deals, and delight our customers, creating brand love.
- Defines marketing strategies to target nonprofit technical leaders.
- Develops messaging and positioning, thought leadership content, sales content including demos, and marketing content for key roles including the CIO, CTO, Database Administrator, and other IT leaders.
- Works closely with the product marketing lead to align business leader content and technical leader content.
- Understands competitor strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities. And positions the client’s competitive differentiation to inform BOM.
- Participates in customer and partner facing events (both in-person and virtually) to showcase and demo our product.
- Owns the client’s Cloud for Nonprofit demo strategy, demo environments, demo factory, CDX demo pipeline, and development of demos that sellers can use with customers. Must have experience building cloud demos and will work closely with engineering and product management to build out these demos.
- Supports strategic deals, pre-sales meetings and the RFP process helping to develop demos and mock-ups of products to showcase how customers could use our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Business, Marketing or related field OR 7+ years equivalent alternative education, skills and/or practical experience
- 7+ years experience with Demo buildout and execution
- 7+ years experience with Figma
- 7+ years narrative storytelling experience
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $71.34 – $76.16 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.