$25 - $30 / hour
Our Coppell, TX-based, consumer product/seasonal decor client is looking for an Audio/Video Editor to join their team. As an Audio/Video Editor, your role requires knowledge of the audio/video production process, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and a passion for innovative design. You must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, delivering content that meets or exceeds expectations. Attention to detail and a desire to produce quality work are a must.
**All candidates must submit a demo reel with proven success**
- Retail/consumer good/home decor experience a plus
- 6 month project with creative dept.
- In office 5 days/week 8-5, Fridays are half days – Coppell, TX (30 mins north of Dallas)
- Equipment will be provided
Minimum Responsibilities Include:
- Edit audio and video productions.
- Maintain organized, reliable filing system for ease of collaboration.
- Non-linear video editing
- Audio recording and editing
- Lighting set up
- Camera operation
- Asset management
- Production planning
Qualification / Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience in a professional production environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite including: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Pro Tools and a general knowledge of audio production techniques such as equalization, compression, and audio capture
- Experience with cameras, lighting, sound, and production equipment
- Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities