$29 - 38/hourly
Aquent Studios x Adobe is a custom-built creative agency partnership that provides scalability with world-class talent to Adobe’s in-house studio and web team. This collaboration creates exciting opportunities to work with Aquent Studios and impact millions of customers, showcasing Adobe’s products via innovative storytelling and unique visual experiences.
Job Description: Digital Production Designer
We’re looking for a Digital Production Designer on the Aquent Studios x Adobe team to support Adobe in creating and producing a wide range of digital-based deliverables (email, banners, mockups) with solid design chops. Meticulous production skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage a large volume and meet all deadlines, is a must. In the enterprise space, Adobe is a leader in marketing and customer experience technology, helping businesses of all sizes adapt to the ever-changing expectations of the market. Our work is crucial to telling that story to the world.
What you’ll do:
• Take direction or rough comp from Design Lead, to build tight layouts and create assets with high production standards for digital assets such as emails, banners and mockups
• Work with an established design system to build all designs to spec and digital specifications
• Work in a rapidly fluid (ever-changing) environment
What you need to succeed:
• 3-5 years experience in digital design and production
• Background in animation
• Experience with InDesign and drawing apps such as Sketch a plus
• Solid understanding of digital imaging basics like resolution vs. quality
• Easily works in all facets of digital spaces and screens
• Solid design aesthetic, background & sensibilities
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Ability to quickly grasp understanding of Adobe’s visual brand, style guide, and communication objectives
• Ability to accept and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce pixel perfect deliverables under tight deadlines
Compensation Range: $29 – 38/Hourly
The range provided is our reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location
Portfolio with appropriate tech, B2B, user-focused samples would be a plus.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!