• The Manager, (Contractor) Workplace Participant Marketing, will support and manage key regulatory initiatives’ impact on participant communications, education, and experiences.
• Execute on project plans across multiple regulatory provision workstreams.
• Lead and attend meetings, providing frequent initiative updates across marketing.
• Understand participant experiences and communications to inform on impacts and opportunities with regulatory changes.
• Work closely with business partners, legal, compliance, digital, B2C and B2B marketing, service communications, and production partners to implement communication plans by required regulatory enactment deadlines.
• Support discovery, messaging strategies, and rollout for new retirement plan features.
• Coordinate programming communications within technology platforms as needed.
• Explore opportunities for efficiencies and scale.
• Serve as a marketing contact for SECURE Act and other regulatory issues.
• Supporting large projects with multiple moving parts and stakeholders within deadline-driven environment. Able to manage deliverables within concurrent workstreams.
• Creative development and execution across all channels, managing production processes and quality control. Ensuring marketing risk management processes are in place. • Communicating across various levels of an organization
• Adaptable and able to navigate ambiguity with ease
• A positive demeanor, sense of humor, and the flexibility to operate in an environment with deadlines and changing demands
• Minimum 3-5 years of integrated B2C marketing communications experience
• Experience in financial services or other highly regulated industry, specifically in retirement plan services and/or workplace benefits
• Remarkable attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Relentless curiosity never satisfied with the status quo, seeking, and implementing recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel; familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $30 – $35 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.