C$46 - C$56 hourly
We are seeking a highly creative and motivated Hard Surface Artist. Working on a AAA console title, you will work with a team of highly experienced artists to model and texture vehicles, weapons and robots from supplied concept art. High quality modeling, sculpting, and texturing skills are required.
• Make a daily contribution to the creation of vehicle and weapons
• Be proactive about seeking feedback and communication with the Hard Surface Lead and Art Director.
• Adhere to the Hard Surface modeling quality bar set by the Art Director and Hard Surface Lead.
• Work with the Hard Surface Art team to achieve key milestones and deliverables.
• Must have 4-7+ years of experience in video games.
• Good awareness of real time graphics issues.
• Strong aptitude in hard surface modeling.
• Strong understanding of optimized meshes to maximize the high to low poly workflow.
• Ability to work well under deadlines; self-motivated, and work well in a collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency in 2D and 3D applications like Maya, Blender, Fusion 360, Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop. Proficiency in Substance Painter is a must.
• Fusion 360 experience is a must.
• Unreal Engine or other games engine experience a plus.
• Desire to work with external teams.
• Outsourcing and/or Co-development experience is a plus.