Remote EST zone, but NYC area candidate preferred. No C2C, W2 only
Must have front end BA Experience, this isn’t a super IT back end technical role.
Must have experience with Webside and Mobile App feature development.
Mid level BA needed to help with features launching by the end of the year.
- Work with project manager, product owners and developers to collaborate with business stakeholders, IT/technical teams, and system integrators, ensuring that all parties align to deliver on project objectives and priorities
- Provide detailed business analysis for proposed customer experience improvements by outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Define business requirements clearly outlining customer benefits and business cost optimization
- Coordinate, facilitate, and/or support meetings and workshops with stakeholders
- Create and maintain project documentation including business requirements, use cases, user stories, product roadmaps
- Backlog refinement, risk management, feature prioritization
- Utilize Azure DevOps tools and processes for managing and reporting on project through the software development lifecycle
- Create presentation materials and provide regular updates on project progress, risks, and issues to project teams and stakeholders at all levels of management
- Participate in UAT testing and quality assurance activities to ensure that software solutions meet business requirements.
- Experience working on agile projects and with agile methodologies for software implementation using Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and creatively to solve complex business problems
- Proactive approach to executing work with solid judgement/decision making skills to discern when to act and when to escalate
- User Experience
- Chat Bot/ Virtual Assistance development
- FAQ Implementation
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $50 to $65 per hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. If applicable add additional language: Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match (if applicable)
Founded in 1823, this client operates one of the world’s largest energy delivery systems, and provides electric, gas, and steam services for 10 million people in the Greater New York region. You read that right, 10 million! With the goal of providing cleaner and more efficient energy choices, they are always looking toward the future and exploring innovating ways to take advantage of developing technologies that better serve consumer needs. As a leader in the industry, they listen to consumer needs and are working to provide more control over when and how power is used. Innovative and creative? We love that!
The company culture? Award winning! Our client fosters an empowering and inclusive workplace culture with over 15,000 employees who make all the difference in the company. Our client has received top accolades for their continued diversity efforts and unique opportunities for women in the field. Each opportunity with this client is exciting, while they are already amazing, your digital expertise can help make them extraordinary! Your creative passion, fresh perspectives, and commitment to learning will help drive a seamless customer experience. You will gain new skills (and perfect your current ones), partner with some of the worlds smartest individuals, expand your portfolio and update your resume for the next opportunity. Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You’ll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM