$26.96 - $29.95 hourly
The Buyer will assist the Buying Team in expanding selection by setting up new vendors and items, maintaining the product catalog and managing pricing.
- new product launch & coordination
- maintaining product cost, retail price, content and images
- vendor relations
- assisting with special projects
- supporting and training as a backup to Control Buyer
- highly organized
- strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- an understanding of data management and databases is also a plus
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $26.96 – $29.95 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.