$48.37 to $53.75 Hourly
The Content Editor sits on the Design Studio team and works with stakeholders across the org to develop engaging comms for our client’s travelers, with a particular focus on email, landing pages, and more. As Content Editor, you will contribute both as an email copywriter and editor, helping proof others’ work.
This is a hybrid role and the person in this role must reside close to one of the following client locations – Seattle, WA ; Austin, TX ; Chicago, IL
What you’ll do:
- Write and edit clear, concise, and compelling email copy that aligns to the TOV of each brand
- Execute campaigns against their briefs, developing ideas for how each brand’s value proposition and positioning comes to life through email campaigns
- Partner across the company with creative, brand, customer engagement, legal, design, production, and more
- Lead and own creative work, and always be working on ways to elevate it
- Understand and appreciate the importance of strategy, and ensure copy is on brief
- Work with all disciplines to deliver email campaigns of creative excellence on time
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 7+ years as an email copywriter in agency or in-house environments; experience with global lifestyle or cultural-impact brands preferred
- Multi-faceted in developing creative assets across all digital platforms and channels
- Deep craft experience as an email copywriter with highly developed strategic thinking and ability to deconstruct complex briefs
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Experience working with tools such as Jira, Smartsheet, Miro, Figma, etc.
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines, but also collaboratively with other team members
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills; you have a meticulous eye for detail, language, grammar, and tone
- An up-to-date portfolio of recent work required
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $48.37 to $53.75 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.