$52.93 to $58.82 Hourly
The Sr. Programmer Analyst performs advanced-level supports of proprietary applications. This role governs application design/analysis, developing project plans, coding, testing, documenting all code, and maintaining and upgrading existing applications.
- Develop and maintain C#, BizTalk applications that process electronic eligibility files (EDI 834)
- Optimizing the stored procedures, indexing and performance to enhance the database performance
- Focus on maintaining and enhancing data migration ETL’s
- Investigating Database bottlenecks: dead-lock resolution, data serialization issues – delayed writes, locks, columnar updates, etc.
- Work closely with business users to identify, report and correct data centric issues.
- Deployment of enhancements and modifications/releases environments (Dev, QA, Prod)
- Strong development experience with .NET Framework using C# and/or other programming languages – WCF, MVC and other design patterns, Object oriented programming, .NET core
- Strong experience with SQL Server and writing/optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience on EDI 83X formats (EDI 834 is preferred)
- Should have knowledge and hands-on experience of SSIS. SSRS is a bonus.
- Working experience in configuring, developing and assisting BizTalk applications is preferred (BizTalk Server 2010 or higher; BRE and BizTalk 360 is a plus)
- Good grasp of Software Development Life Cycle
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality Database backend projects within tight deadlines.
- Excellent reasoning skills and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work well alone and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Hands on experience in Database finetuning, resolution of performance bottlenecks (using Profilers and similar tool suite)
- Working experience with data migration/integration (within the healthcare field, particularly dental health benefits administration is a plus).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results with quick turnaround times.
- HIPAA, PHI, PII and Information security awareness, preferred.
- Working experience on US Healthcare medical insurance segment, Medicaid dental/vision benefits piece preferred.
- Experience with process automation preferred.
- Experience in scripting with PowerShell preferred.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $52.93 to $58.82 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.