C$20-23 / hr.
Our client, Canadian Tire Corporation is seeking a Digital Asset Management Specialist to add to their team. This is a contract role that will last 6+ months and can be completley remote (candidates must live in Ontario, Canada)
- Intake of new digital assets (photos, videos, project files, etc.) for all internal and external partners, including application of metadata according to established governance policies and corporate schema, into both emergent and legacy systems as required.
- Clean-up and creation of metadata for existing digital assets according to corporate metadata schema.
- Assist with asset migration process: cleaning and mapping metadata to assets prior to ingestion and quality control checks after migration; de-duplication of assets.
- Assist with workflow testing: identify workflow improvement opportunities, provide feedback, and quality control checks.
- Conduct regular asset audits to ensure assets are appropriately catalogued and tagged.
- Assist a wide range of users with: bulk uploads, metadata edits, new user and account change requests, troubleshooting, system usage, search help.
- University degree and/or more experience in the field is required.
- 1+ years of experience working in a digital asset management or similar role.
- Basic understanding of programming languages (Python & Javacript)
- Strong understanding of various digital media types.
- Strong proficiencies in metadata application and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented with good critical thinking and problem-solving skills