$48.14 - $53.49 hourly
- Curate illustration and graphic assets from 3P sources, ensuring trending and on topic design styles aligning to business needs and priorities
- Create art boards for graphic production, including, but not limited to, individual asset selection, color palette recommendations, design style changes and modifications
- Review vendor graphic submissions for design fidelity and ensuring works match quality expectations
- Route asset batches and deliverables for metadata creation and ingestion
- Manage DAM system, including organization and tagging of assets (photos, graphics, videos)
- Associate’s degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design required. Bachelor’s degree in design or related field preferred
- 5-7 years experience required in curation and graphic production
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability
- Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images/concepts
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software, including Figma visualization tools
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $48.14 – $53.49 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.