$23.24 - $25.82 hourly
We are seeking a Sales Associate for one of our valued clients in the technology industry! Great brand to work with!
** Candidates must be located within 15 miles from Panama City, FL as they will need to drive and sell in that area and will need to go into an office some of the time.
This position requires someone who has the ability to multitask and prioritize as the position has many diverse responsibilities. Prior sales support is required as you will interact with the sales team daily and need an understanding of sales processes. He/She will need to be a quick study and not afraid to learn from hands-on training and also needs to have excellent attention to detail.
Great opportunity to work with a brand-new delivery program launching in the area. In this position, you will be responsible for recruiting local businesses to join the Hub delivery partner program. You will work alongside a Field Manager and other local contractors to visit prospective businesses, pitch the program opportunity, qualify the business, guide the business through the application process, drive referrals through community organizations, and coordinate and execute recruitment events. This role requires travel (up to two hour driving distance) and has the opportunity to earn commission (up to $200 per partner converted).
- Visit prospective businesses door to door in targeted towns (up to 2 hour driving distance)
- Present and pitch the new program opportunity to prospective businesses and generate interest to apply
- Qualify the prospective businesses and guide through application and Vetting process
- Track lead activity and manage pipeline in Salesforce
- Support Field Manager to plan and host recruitment events in the community (ex: lunch and learns, townhall meetings, coffee chats)
- Partner with the Field Manager to work with local influencers such as chambers of commerce and economic development associations
Must Have Qualifications:
- 4-6 Prior sales support and field sales experience (including reporting, lead tracking, list management etc).
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Prior experience in a role that involved sales and/or negotiation with customers is a plus
- Professionalism, enthusiasm to work with others, and high sense of urgency
- Attention to Detail and ability to solve problems for applicants in the field
- Tech Savvy (Experience working with multiple systems and technology)
- Ability to travel up to 4 hours round trip distance daily
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Online research experience
- Previous experience with ACT!, Goldmine, Salesforce.com or other SFA tool.
- High School Diploma
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $23.24 – $25.82 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks:
An American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.