$25.60 - $28.44 hourly
- Support the program management efforts for the client’s incentive programs.
- Create & manage ongoing tracking, reporting and outbound communications relating to the performance of incentive programs across the organization.
- Analyze performance of incentive programs in market and delivery strategic summaries and recommendations on areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate with Sales teams on the execution and communication of client and agency incentives.
- Collaborate with Legal teams on the creation, updates and management of incentive contracts with advertisers and agencies.
- Collaborate with Finance teams on budget management, pacing and reporting of incentive programs.
- 3-5 years of prior or relevant roles experience and knowledge of the advertising industry
- Someone who can switch back and fourth and switch hats occasionally and flexibility within the role.
- Someone that has served in a program management role and bouncing between multiple tasks to advance a project.
- Someone who has dealt with finance (contracts, billing, legal, behind the scenes work)
- Pivot table work in the past
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $25.60 – $28.44 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.