$36.67 to $40.75 Hourly
This position is only open to FL candidates
Locations for initial consideration could be:Greater Tampa, Fl areaGreater Orlando, FL areaTamarac, FLPembroke Pines, FL
We are really looking for someone who has experience with internal communications or work with onboarding/training and process improvement.
The Organization Effectiveness Professional 2 optimizes the effectiveness of a company, business unit, or team. Analyze the internal structure of the organization and create strategies to maximize employee work output and effectively utilize employee skills. The Organization Effectiveness Professional 2 requires a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s).
Imagine using your workday to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Envision working in an environment where you are not only encouraged to create a positive change, but also given the tools to make that change happen.
Welcome to the Neighborhood Centers!
Neighborhood Centers are a portfolio of 40 retail locations and virtual services where members and other consumers can experience the brand promise in a high-touch, retail setting, including health education and improvement programs, clinical support, health screenings, customer service support, agent/sales support, and peer social engagement. Whether it’s a fun fitness class, a health education demo, or just a place to hang out, Neighborhood Centers provide a variety of no-cost educational and recreational opportunities for adults. Our on–site and virtual health educators empower participants to take control of their own well-being through educational health, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle programming in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
The Organization Effectiveness Professional 1 reviews the organizational structure, determines changes to organizational responsibilities, staffing, managerial skills, and the quality of work life. Ensures policy/program changes affecting employees do not conflict with the organization’s objectives. May develop change management strategies, design, and implement development programs, and drive talent mobility initiatives. Advises leadership team to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
· As a member of the Neighborhood Center leadership team, contribute to defining and advancing business strategy and objectives. Partner with leaders to build a scalable organization to support business growth and increase efficiency.
· Evaluate and improve the hiring and onboarding process for all Neighborhood Center associates.
· Leads the professional development strategy for all Neighborhood Center associates.
· Develop and implement an internal communications plan that includes communications to Neighborhood Center associates, Insurance Services Marketing associates, Marketing & Communications associates and allassociates utilizing multiple platforms (email, Microsoft teams, Yammer, radio, etc.) Creates Executive level presentations for key stakeholders.
· Develops a learning plan for Neighborhood center associates across operations, programs, health education, and strategy and associated training materials.
· Works cross-functionally to identify best practices within the organization and evaluates opportunities for standardization and process improvement.
· Establish a vendor management program and best practices for vendor relationships throughout the Neighborhood Centers.
· Provide guidance on benefits and risks of organizational changes, and recommendations on evolving current processes and practices.
· Orchestrate change management strategies to drive acceptance.
· Advance organization culture and associate experience through creation of associate journey roadmaps, identifying key touchpoints and developing initiatives and programs to support key touchpoints.
· Helping the team be as effective and agile as possible by providing support as needed and identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· 6 or more years of experience in learning & development and internal communications
· 2 or more years of leadership experience
· Experience leading large teams/programs.
· Detail oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to make independent judgements.
· Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
· Experience utilizing internal communications channels.
- · Experience creating learning & development programs for teams with customer facing teams.
- Advanced degree in relevant field or MBA
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $36.67 to $40.75 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.