**This is a REMOTE role open to US-based, authorized candidates who are able to work on a part-time (business hours) schedule: the target is an average of 30-35 hours per week *EST* hours**
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Graphic Designer to join our client’s Sales and Marketing team. An ideal candidate in this Consultant role, will assist in developing, communicating, researching, and implementing visuals for marketing programs to help internal and external audiences understand product offerings.
**Please note – there will be a small design test as part of the interview process**
What You’ll Do:
- You will help the marketing team to be more creative in how they approach their solutions by learning market information, creating custom design documents, distributing communications, and coordinating marketing materials.
- You will be expected to meet deadlines and meet quality objectives within your specific area of responsibility.
- Deliver a variety of work: could include info graphics, videos, presentations, workflows, flyers and brochures to help target audiences better understand the offerings.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to understand the brand and translate it nto creative solutions
- Take complex concepts and simplify them through graphic interpretation
What You’ll Bring:
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor of Arts degree (preferred) and an Associate’s degree, as well as 5+ years of relevant experience in graphic design, or a related design field.
- To be considered, candidates must submit their portfolios, which should include their best creative work. We would like to see information graphics, storyboards, advertisements, and presentations for complex services or products. Preference will be given for Insurance, Healthcare, Financial Services, Technology etc.
- Candidates should have exceptional graphic design experience and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau, and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrated success collaborating within cross-functional teams and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working independently, prioritizing your work, and meeting agreed deadlines are all part of your responsibilities as a Graphic Designer. A team of experienced marketing professionals will review your work frequently.
- We encourage creative, analytical, and detail-oriented individuals with excellent organizational skills to apply for this exciting marketing opportunity.
Successful candidates must pass a drug test, background check and employment verification prior to starting.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and Employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks