Temp to Perm
$100 - 115K
As soon as possible
We are seeking a skilled data analyst with strong financial reporting experience and top-notch Excel skills to support our client, a large household name in retail, pharmaceuticals, and e-commerce. As E-Commerce Strategic Planning & Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for the financial reporting and analysis helping to shape the next generation of our client’s retail vision and strategy.
The primary objective of this team is three-fold: to partner with cross-functional stakeholders to establish foundational and systematic reporting for timely and insightful understanding of our digital businesses; to lead the performance reporting, tracking, and analysis of our digital businesses; and to help in continually identifying opportunities to re-imagine Healthcare and conduct the quantitative assessments of initiatives to drive digital adoption for step-change growth.
This is a remote position requiring attendance at meetings that take place at 8am EST.
Who You Are:
- 3 – 10 years of experience in financial analysis in retail, technology, ecommerce, or healthcare
- A finance-oriented mind with the creativity to see beyond the numbers
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL, Tableau, Python all a plus
What you will do:
- Manage a multi-year business case, in support of the digital and omni-channel vision.
- Contribute to the annual budget process for digital (sales growth, capital, and expenses)
- Ensure accurate and timely performance management tracking, insights, and proposed actions to deliver on defined financial goals and achieve the consumer vision.
- Stand-up and execute on systematic and timely P&L, dashboard, and drill-down reporting for our digital businesses.
- Synthesize financial insights and ask key questions to inform the shape of digital experiences.
- Analyze internal and external data sources in order to identify, refine and size potential partnership opportunities
- Rebuild financial files and gathering inputs that show the probability of our growing ecommerce business
- Manage monthly and annual expenses
- Find improvements in our ongoing forecasting processes
- Model business cases to support our growth ideas
Compensation Range: $100 -115K
The range provided is our reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!