$65-80 / hour
Open to Boston area, NJ area and then EST remote.
MUST Have a strong background in CX measurement, defining metrics/measurement system, processing customer feedback, and analyzing clickstream data (web analytics) along with research.
This role will focus on CX and digital analytics data _ Qual and Quant data though customer feedback forms, surveys from the website and try to figure out how to improve conversions and optimize content like the customer journey for registration. Will help in designing the measurement system for digital products.
This role is part of the Digital Consumer Experience team, which was established to promote human-centered design and deliver world-class digital experiences. While the Digital Consumer Experience team works on a broad range of internal and external digital solutions, this role will primarily focus on the development and evolution of branded and unbranded sites/solutions aimed at HCPs and/or patients.
This will involve a mix of customer understanding research, concept evaluation, usability testing, and research aimed as optimizing the experience to achieve business goals. This includes identifying ways to increase adoption and use, optimize flow and conversion, and refine copy and design of the site.
The Researcher must have a solid understanding of the human-centered design process and experience in scoping research projects, selecting appropriate methodologies, building insight frameworks, optimizing digital solutions, and presenting insights to stakeholders. The researcher must also be experienced at working closely with designers and developers.
Responsibilities for this role fall into three categories:
User Experience (UX) Research
• Lead the design and execution of research studies that follow research best practices and methodologies
• Work with stakeholders to identify, define, and scope research projects (goals, methodology, participants, etc). and identify areas where customer research can provide greater insight
• Partner with the CX strategy and design team leads to develop a research roadmap/strategy and project brief that accurately estimates the scope and level of effort required for projects; integrates it within the design planning, estimation, and prioritization process
• Lead the creation of customer journeys, insight frameworks, and user personas which synthesize data and findings, helping the team arrive at a shared understanding of the customer needs.
• Develop and execute usability testing on digital solutions (apps, websites, etc.)
• Present research findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner.
Solution Optimization Research
• Advise teams on research opportunities to improve and optimize digital solutions (in development and post-launch)
• Scope, plan, and execute research aimed at optimizing digital solutions, improving page/site performance, increasing search engine optimization (SEO), refine solution copy/text, and conduct and A/B multivariate testing to optimize site performance
• Collaborating with the UX writer to develop and evolve solution content (to achieve business goals/outcomes such as increased conversion)
• Ensure all research findings are actionable and contribute directly towards meeting project and business goals in pragmatic approach
Education & Evangelization
• Be a champion and advocate for the customer (HCPs, patients, employees, etc.) on projects and across the business; not be afraid to speak up when you see the customer’s needs and preferences being ignored
• Develop immersive and/or interactive methods for communicating insights to stakeholders and the CX strategy/design team
• Evangelize and exemplify user research best practices for the entire organization
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in research, design, human-computer interaction, or related field.
• 5+ years of CX or UX research is a must, in a consulting or corporate environment
• 3+ years of experience in the design of digital devices, software, or solutions/applications
• Advanced knowledge of design principles, usability principles, and UX research methods (quantitative and qualitative) and the ability to guide teams to apply research findings/insights within the product development process
• Previous experience implementing a human-centered design methodology in product development
• Experience applying design thinking in ambiguous situations and on a variety of digital and non-digital projects
• Excellent teamwork skills, and the ability to lead, influence, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as they relate to presenting and defending research and design decisions; can flex and adapt to audiences (stakeholders and partners) at all levels and sizes
• Familiarity with pharma or digital health is a plus, but not required
• Research work samples that demonstrate the best practice in user research, methodology, and insight framework generation is a must to be considered for this position
• Agility, decisiveness, resilience, transparent communications, and openness with strong attention to details
• You bring the ability to and a passion for leading cultural shifts in organizations, especially when it relates to digital transformation and human-centered design
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter, able to figure things out for themselves
• Vibrant and engaging storyteller with strong business communication and presentation skills
• Intellectually curious and able to inspire and advance the thinking of others
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $65-80/ hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. If applicable add additional language: Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match (if applicable).