As a Loyalty Marketing Associate you will play a crucial role in the development and execution of marketing campaigns. Your responsibilities will involve managing the end-to-end process of campaigns, including BU (BusinessUnit) launches, POP creation, consumer testing, and maintaining brand cohesion across all platforms. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing creative submissions for owned media assets. Your role will also encompass conducting consumer testing, preparing marketing materials for the training team, and conducting post-mortem analyses to evaluate campaign results.
360 Campaign Management:
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and execute marketing campaigns.
Support in writing media and creative briefs for both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring alignment with campaign
objectives and target audience.
Pull together creative assets, including copy, graphics, photography, and previous campaign assets, to create clear,
concise and customer centric campaign materials.
Manage the dynamic link/app tracking process for media tracking purposes to include link creation, maintaining naming conventions, and pulling results to provide valuable insights.
Work with communication and PR agency, to enhance and synchronize PR initiatives for upcoming BU launches, ensuring optimal impressions and reach based on key markets.
BU Launch Support:
Assist in coordinating and managing the BU launch process
Provide marketing guidance and best practice sharing to brand managers and marketing directors
Assist with Category Manager (CM) sign order process review and execution; analyze and optimize current workflow to establish a streamlined and more efficient process.
Facilitate the coordination of additional CSR and customer promo items for launch.
POP Creation and Consumer Testing:
Support POP creation process, collaborating with internal production and brand teams, and GSP (print vendor) to develop and update templates.
Submit Workfront briefs for POP creative and updates
Conduct consumer testing initiatives to gather feedback on POP materials and campaign messaging, and share results in an insightful way to help guide creative decision making.
Update supporting documents, brand guidelines and internal sharepoints with updated creative.
Creative Asset Management:
Ensure brand cohesion across all campaign materials and platforms, adhering to brand guidelines and standards.
Manage the submission process for creative assets, ensuring timely and accurate delivery.
Collaborate with creative teams, agencies, and vendors to obtain necessary assets and ensure adherence to campaign
timelines and specifications.
• Enhance and oversee the management of the landing page, which involves updating terms and conditions, visuals, assets, and incorporating optimization recommendations to optimize the landing
page and enhance overall digital marketing performance.
• Support new loyalty campaigns throughout the program life cycle – concept, execution, post-mortem
• Develop and coordinate standard reporting/analytics deliverables for campaign initiatives; Prepare materials, documents and data related to various marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Work hand-in-hand with analytics team to define success metrics; measure and report on the impact of our work; and develop models or analyses needed to power our work.
• Pro-actively engages internal and external stakeholders to assist in the planning, preparation and execution of marketing campaigns and related activities.
• Work with cross-functional partners in Legal, Privacy, and other functions to ensure that we are developing loyalty & engagement marketing experiences and campaigns that meet privacy, legal, policy, and customer
experience standards and requirements.
• Facilitate optimal collaboration and communication with key stakeholders, both internal and external, and within the various networks of the specific campaign.
• Participate in global team meetings and other forums as needed.
• Ad hoc problem solving and day to day tasks as needed to support the needs of campaign initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
You live and breathe the customer experience, gaining a deep understanding as well as the competitive landscape to inform how we shape our loyalty & engagement marketing strategy. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them.
• Ability to move and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding ability to think independently, creatively and identify and problem solve
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
• Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities as described above
• Must be able to follow state, federal and company guidelines
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required.
• Minimum 3-5 years marketing or business experience, with majority of experience coming from supporting loyalty programs
• Advanced skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & related Microsoft suite products
The target hiring compensation for this role is $32 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.