This position is for a large pharmaceutical company. Must be able to go on site 1x/week to Cambridge, MA location for workshops.
Must have Service Design / Design Strategy samples or case study to share.
The CX Strategist/Service Designer provides the end-to-end consumer experience strategy and digital solutions for patients, customers, and staff to work seamlessly and easily across products and services within its ecosystem while aligning with the product roadmap, needs of users, market customers, and technical frameworks. You develop service desgin and strategy to differentiate and deliver innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for users in collaboration with cross functional teams and other key stakeholders. You will identify and set CX strategy, envision complex CX ecosystems, and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. Your success will see your strategies being the lighthouse for the projects you are working on.
● Deliver CX Strategy across people, process and technology for the organization: define plans, principles, based on research and insights and measurement frameworks
○ Ensure CX Strategy and service desgin meets agreed upon milestones, mitigating risk and maximizing process efficiency
○ Work closely with direct and indirect team members to define, document, share and maintain our overall user experience strategy, rollout, and operations for products and digital solutions
○ Embody excellence in consumer experience at all level and influence product and service strategy direction
○ Take the conceptual, big picture ideas and actualize them into service blueprints, journey mapping, persona development, synthesize research, identify themes, lead workshops
● Influential leader representing CX Strategy and service design across the business and corporate, including product and service development functions:
○ Integrate service design within the Consumer Experience and digital development process and be an advocate for service design within partner organizations and stakeholder groups
○ Affect deep levels of change in terms of how CX functions with its peers in Global Business Units, R&D, Corporate and Engineering
Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
Strong analytical skills with ability to absorb qual and quant data in order to synthesize key challenges or learnings.
● Strong communication and presentation skills to convey recommendations efficiently
● Strategic planning for CX: Recognized ability to draw plans from assessment based on product roadmap, team maturity, existing knowledge gaps, business priorities.
● Strong business acumen, with ability to understand value generation and business modelling
● Digital product management skills: Deep understanding of what makes a digital product, with notions of agile, in order to be best advice to Digital and service product owners
● Measurement frameworks knowledge and practice, both in qual and quant, to setup measure of efficacy.
● International experience, with understanding of cultural sensitives as the role is global
● High EQ to manage different stakeholders within the organisation and understand how to bring them along. Proactive and confident.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Design, HCI, MBA or related field. Master’s degree in relevant field a plus
● 4+ years of hands-on service desgin at a large global enterprise experience, agency, consulting or Start-up/scale-up is a must.
● Have delivered key artifcats like personas, service blueprints, journey maps, and led work shops
● Embody a strong and effective user’s point of view inside the organization.
● Familiarity with pharma/health technology is a plus
● English communication skills on a professional level (verbal and written)
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $65-80/ hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. If applicable add additional language: Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match (if applicable).