The 3D Production Manager, Retail will work within the Channel Marketing Communication team to create and develop fixtures, in-store displays, and the merchandising strategy for Canadian Channel Retail environments. Project leadership experience managing the design development process for 3D physical deliverables is needed.
In this job you will:
- Partner with agencies and local retailers to complete space-planning, site-surveys, store design, fixture development, planogram production, and high-quality interior architectural 3D models & renderings
- Review lease proposals and structural requirements
- Develop a deep knowledge of clients merchandising guidelines and ensure flawless execution of the partner in-store environments and be accountable for all documentation required to support this.
- Work with the internal and external stakeholders to support in-store merchandising including keynote presentations and leading partner meetings.
- Generates creative solutions and demonstrates attention to detail.
- Displays original thinking and creativity.
- Expert understanding of AutoCAD or 3D programs.
- Architectural design or studio background with extensive experience of Keynote, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 7 years experience with retail fixture and retail development experience (preferably with consumer electronic products) in a design agency, architecture firm, or corporate in-house studio.
- Must possess a strong understanding of fixture program design, engineering, construction and materials.
- Ideal candidate must be comfortable with graphic design files and formats, be able to understand architectural and design drawings, and have experience with visual merchandising and space planning.
- Self-motivated and flexible. The candidate should be process driven but able to deal with rapid change in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Be a creative and agile thinker who can develop and quickly iterate ideas into solutions. Be comfortable with providing and receiving feedback.
- We have a culture of debate, the person in this role needs to be comfortable voicing their opinion and backing up their ideas.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $55.00-$65 CAD an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, and life insurance.