$54.25 to $60.28 Hourly
This position is to support the Director of Social Media creative in everyday tasks, such as communication with internal stakeholders, creators, vendors, agencies, and all aspects of creative within content creation for product campaigns. This person must be an expert in social, require to know what works, and what doesn’t. Understanding the need to be responsive, to rapidly create social content that’s on brand, and relevant, in our fast-paced, every changing world. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced creative environment, the ideal candidate should be fluent in social media, photography, videography and digital advertising platforms. This talent needs to be a keen follower of technology, emerging trends, worldwide events, and pop culture, understand how to create engaging, meaningful content for the brand.
- Support/create concepts, pre-production and post production and execute all social media creative needs, including videography & photography, graphic design for all digital & social channels.
- Able to bring innovative ideas from conceptualization to social media platforms for all digital and social campaigns.
- Conceptualize break through (brand appropriate) digital creative that is modern and disruptive with dynamic story telling.
- Respond to briefs with creative visual solutions.
- Oversees/attends digital photoshoots and oversee retouching.
- Oversees the production process for all social media creative assets.
- Self-starter, must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality creative assets that meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Possess an open attitude and collaborative style. Need to collaborate with cross functional teams and with our key global partners.
- Possess a proactive mindset with a willingness to adapt to evolving trends and technologies in the social media landscape.
- Demonstrate ability to initiate and maintain effective communication with teams, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Identifies potential roadblocks or challenges in project execution and take the initiative to propose solutions or alternative approaches.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability to drive projects forward and ensure successful outcomes.
- Maintain brand guidelines for social media, ensuring visual consistency while allowing for regional customization when necessary.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate creative concepts and strategies to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong conceptual abilities, exceptional art direction skills and a solid knowledge of the digital & social media landscape
- 8 years in a highly productive creative environment, with 5-6 years of design experience centered on digital/social media
- Strong portfolio of real-world work that showcases retail-focused design thinking and expertise in social media content creation
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Experience capturing content with Iphones and using supportive equipment like camera lens, tripod/mounts, portable lighting and microphones.
- Experience using editing software and/or able to make edits natively on Instagram and TikTok.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $54.25 to $60.28 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.