POSITION: CRM Manager
Location: Chicago, Illinois (Remote Avail / Hybrid Preferred)
Aquent has partnered with a worldwide leader in personal and professional development, offering courses globally in multiple languages. Our client is seeking a talented CRM Manager to work remotely within their marketing department. This is an exciting opportunity for top talent passionate about CRM Management to join a dynamic team and make a significant impact on campaigns.
- Develop and implement campaigns to attract new customers and increase engagement and loyalty of existing customers, in collaboration with graphic designers, copywriters, and marketing management.
- Collect and analyze customer data to optimize campaign performance, continuously tweaking campaigns as needed.
- Run A/B tests to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 6+ years of experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Active Campaign.
- Strong communication skills and comfort with technology.
- Adept at managing multiple projects
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong analytical skills to support data-driven decision-making.
- An eye for detail and an ability to work within the context of continuous improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a globally recognized organization, make a significant impact on campaigns, and grow your skills within a supportive and inclusive environment. Our client is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive, and they encourage individuals from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If you are passionate about CRM management and are excited to join a collaborative team that values your unique perspectives and contributions, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!