$60,000 - $64,500
EXCITING SENIOR ANALYST, INTERNAL AUDIT OPPORTUNITY
Our client, a global logistics & supply chain company, is hiring for a newly created Senior Analyst, Internal Audit position that will be responsible for providing support to Department Leadership’s efforts to accomplish goals of the department. Job duties include supporting the identification and assessment of areas of significant business risk, and supporting the identification and reduction of all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
Responsibilities & Functions (Primary)
- Assist, support in Identifying and assessing areas of significant business risk.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Assist with Development, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with Company policy.
- Assist with compiling and implementing the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Support with ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Assist in developing complete, accurate and timely audit information to be reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Maintain Audit working schedules
- Follow through with identified financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Assist with determining ways to cut costs and improve profitability.
- Create reports and presentation for meetings to upper management in presenting findings.
- Other projects as assigned
Education/Experience:– Bachelor’s Degree- 3-7 years; 1 year Indirect- Previous internal audit, financial analysis, accounting- Working towards CPA, CIA
Skills:– Analytic skills- Advance knowledge of Excel- Report preparation for management via powerpoint- Previous experience with SAP- Able to learn power BI- Proficient in English