$39/hr - $49/hr
This is a hybrid role in Vancouver.
Pay Range: $39/hr – $49/hr
Our client is a leader in the gaming indusrtry. They are looking for a full-time (40 hrs/week) UI Designer.
- Create UI mockups for menu and HUD features.
- Generate and prepare high quality UI art assets to be implemented using Unreal Engine.
- Collaborate with other UI artists, UX designers, engineers and designers.
- Work as a group to share ideas and constructively critique possible solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate in Design, Fine Arts, Human Computer Interaction, Visual Communications or related art field AND 2+ years experience in art design or a related art field working on computer games or entertainment.
- Online portfolio demonstrating relevant skills.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Figma a bonus.
- Great graphic design skills working with layout, typography and iconography.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both artists and programmers.
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Unity or other game engines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Up to date knowledge of new industry trends.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $39/hr – $49/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. If applicable add additional language: Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Aquent: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Aquent, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE: http://aquent.com/rewards/