$30 to $35 Hourly
Our retail client is looking for a Packaging Specialist with 3-5 years experience. This role can expect to last around 6 months and the right person could possibly be extended.
This is a hybrid role with some days onsite at their Framingham, MA location.
If interested, please submit a link to your portfolio website or examples of design work with resume.
- Building out artwork for packaging (labeling, etc), production work, speccing, etc.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Packaging or related graphic design experience in the apparel industry.
- Excellent sense of color, style and fashion
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects and works well under pressure
- Works as a team player
- Ability to execute and direct artwork
- Understanding of budget process
- Strong knowledge of retail and home fashion market
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Expertise in their functional area
- Envisions the future and anticipates trends and their implications for the company
- Ability to communicate and interpret conceptual design ideas
- Acts with integrity
- Former experience working with fashion buyers is a HUGE plus!
- Patient, great communication skills, and the ability to take instruction well
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $30 to $35 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.