UX Content DesignerRemote; Virtual
Salary: $76.11 - $84.57 Hourly
These project launches both increase the completion rate of buyflows with existing forms of payments and expand the company's reach to additional markets by introducing new forms of payments. This Platform currently enables the company to process more than $400B in revenue annually across 230+ countries in 65+ currencies.
- Collaborate closely with research, compliance, engineering, product managers, legal and marketing to define requirements, create content, and review deliverables
- Create and edit content that supports the brand and business objectives, including emails, websites, and app flows, among others
- Focus on content strategies that increase usability through navigation, labels, informational writing, error messaging, and other elements of the end to end customer experience
- Work proactively to encourage designers and other team members on content strategy — advise teams on when and where to message, in addition to how to message
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI or a related field (In lieu of degree, 5 years relevant work experience)
- 4 years of UX writing experience as part of a team developing hardware, software, or at a digital agency
- Superb writing and editing skills for UX and longer-form technical or design documentation
- Proven project and stakeholder management experience
- Familiarity with web and mobile UI design principles and practices
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and cope well with frequently changing requirements
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices
- Basic knowledge of a design tool like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch
- Experience working closely with engineering, design, and product management teams - comfortable discussing technical issues, from engineering details to design minutiae
- Experience with localization practices and accessibility
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $76.11 - $84.57 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.