Technical WriterRemote; Virtual; PST / MST Working Hours Required
Salary: $42.18 - $46.87 Hourly
The Technical Writer will provide technical writing and editing services for the Sales/Partner/Supply Chain (SPS) documentation: this will consist mainly of requests for documentation; may also include content for sales and suppy chain experience.
Project scope includes:
• Research, design, develop and write technical information for SPS documentation
• Produce documentation that complies with documentation request requirements
• Obtain technical information from project developers, program managers, product managers and convert specific feedback into documentation
• Respond to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed; communicate with PMs
• Deliver documentation according to specifications and priorities
• Use content team tools, process, and publishing guidelines to deliver high quality documentation
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or English, journalism, communications
• 5 years experience preferred
• Experience in in creating documentation for a technical audience
• Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
• Ability to read some programming code
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (grammar and spelling)
- Solid experience with:
- GitHub.com experience for source control of the pages
- Visual Studio Code
- Ability to use basic tools to capture and edit screenshots (resize, crop, draw red squares, obfuscate private information, save as PNG)
Please provide a link to the candidate’s portfolio or 2-3 writing samples. The sponsor would like to see an example of their more technical writing and an example of something business/sales related.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $42.18 - $46.87 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.