Part-time CopywriterRemote within the US
Salary: $45-55/hr, W2, paid weekly
**This is a REMOTE role open to US-based, authorized candidates who are able to work on a part-time - 15 hours per week basis.**
Our client is seeking a Part-time Copywriter to support their team of Marketing Strategists and Marketing Communication professionals. In this Consultant Copywriter role, you will be responsible for creating compelling and effective content for a variety of projects, such as social media posts, emails, flyers, brochures, and presentations. You will work primarily on content targeted at their customers, client companies, and brokers, to ensure that their needs are met through clear and concise communication.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Strategists and Marketing Communications professionals to create content that is effective and compelling
- Create clear and concise copy for social media posts, emails, flyers, brochures, and presentations
- Write for a variety of audiences, including customers, clients, and brokers
- Revise and edit existing copy as needed
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that all content is consistent with the brand's tone and style
- Work with a point person to receive assignments and deliver work in a timely manner
- Participate in team meetings, when necessary, to discuss ongoing projects
What You Will Need to Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in copywriting for large Fortune 500 corporate clients. Preference for experience in Healthcare, Insurance or Financial Services
- Portfolio of previous projects demonstrating expertise
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of writing for different audiences and platforms
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable working in a remote team environment
- Willingness to work part-time hours (15-20 hours/week) with some flexibility on timing
Successful candidates must pass a drug test, background check and employment verification prior to starting.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks