Account Manager, Art DepartmentRemote
Salary: $95K - $115K
FANTASTIC IN-HOUSE ACCOUNT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY -- REMOTE
Our client is looking for an Account Manager for their internal creative agency who will be responsible for providing the best possible creative experience for their internal clients. Using outstanding interpersonal skills, you'll be the key contact representing the internal creative agency for your assigned business-aligned marketing team. Using strong organizational skills, you will be the internal client expert and advocate within the Art Department (internal agency) – learning the team’s businesses, challenges they face, industries, core programs and general competitive landscape.
- Ensures that project requirements are clearly understood by all involved.
- Exemplifies a clear approach to drive an open dialogue with marketing partners and the Art Department to suggest, explore and deliver unique marketing creative that effectively drives revenue and meets marketing team objectives.
- Leads the creative process for assigned projects, including multi-touch campaigns, external events and other large-scale initiatives by analyzing creative briefs, scheduling intake meetings, mapping project timing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and finishing out release process.
- Acts as a champion for the client marketing team and the Art Department , representing their point of view by voicing their expectations and anticipating their needs and challenges.
- Works to understand client needs, defining solutions for those needs, “selling” those solutions back to the client and advocating for that solution during the creative process.
- Works closely with the Art Project Manager to meet client deadlines without negatively impacting quality or exhausting Art Department resources.
- Captures client feedback and ensures a structure of clear and regular communication across teams before, during and after the launch of a project or campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant marketing or agency experience
- Experience working with creative teams in the financal, insurance or benefits consulting space
- Creative or design background
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office Suite and project management software
- Experience crafting and handling detailed work plans based on outlined scope and objectives
Behaviors / Soft Skills:
- Easily forms effective rapport with direct reports, colleagues, managers, executives, and partners across multiple teams.
- Detail oriented with an ability to think strategically and make recommendations.
- Skilled as one who can identify and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Strong client service skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Displays a flexible approach to change; works effectively in a variety of situations; constantly seeks improvements.