Gameplay Capture ArtistRedmond, WA
Salary: $45/hr - $53/hr
We're hiring for our client who is a leader in the technology space.
Typical task breakdown and operating rhythm:
- Create and capture high-quality in-game images using proprietary tools.
- Create compelling compositions that support and drive the visual brand identity.
- Balance quality with efficiency while managing timely deliveries in a fast-paced production environment.
- Able to take direction and incorporate feedback.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Real-world live event or similar photography experience.
- Understanding of composition, photo editing, and lighting.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop).
- Cultivated aesthetic sense and keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new/proprietary software.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Real-world experience in car photography and motorsport photography.
- Creative and technical skills as a 2D generalist, capable of working in strict art direction guidelines,
- Post-production & motion graphics skills including, but not limited to, color grading, typography, transitions, rotoscoping, and compositing.
- Working experience with Unreal, Unity, or other game engines.
- Familiarity with development kits and troubleshooting.
- Experience with conventional cameras (DSLR, HD, Red, etc.).
- Automotive enthusiast with a passion for racing games.
- Understanding and knowledge of marketing trends and best practices.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $47/hr - $53/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.