DesignerRemote- PST or MST only
Salary: $80-90k + subsidized benefits & PTO
This is a remote position but candidates must reside on the West Coast or in mountain time.
As a Salaried Consultant with Aquent Studios you receive an annual salary plus subsidized benefits and PTO.
We are looking for a strong, independent and collaborative Designer who will be responsible for developing concepts & visual assets (to include email, paid media, web page assets, social and more).
We are looking for someone with innovative artistic design skills and outstanding visual understanding.
What you need to succeed:
• The ability to create high quality artistic, engaging assets with an eye for detail and a clean, sophisticated aesthetic
• A keen understanding/awareness of brand appropriate aesthetic, culture and audience when creating assets
• Ability to evaluate, develop and contribute to the overall design strategy and execution of all creative
• Collaboration with team in brainstorm sessions and help push creative concepts that resonate with client audience
• Ability to work collaboratively within a fast paced schedule
• Exceptional attention to detail and process
• Solid concepting and design abilities that support client direction
• Confident, articulate presentation skills to effectively deliver creative
• Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
• Can understand and appropriately translate client brand guidelines
• Demonstrate critical thinking to your ideation, concepts and design
5+ years of work experience as a designer at a creative marketing agency or design group
Must have a strong artistic background in concept development and execution
Experience with motion design using After Effects
Portfolio that reflects strong artistic design concepts, exceptional design sensibility and attention to detail with a sophisticated, clean aesthetic
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!