This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and expertise in support of the
production of promotional materials within a global pharmaceutical company.
Our client has implemented an Agile team environment in which the Content Steward
plays a pivotal role working in a collaborative fashion. The Content Steward ensures
that content is applied accurately and efficiently following brand promotional standards.
This leads to accelerated speed to market in multiple channels (web, e-mail, iPad,
Other responsibilities include:
- Working within an Agile team to create, adapt and manage content
- Develop brand content expertise for the use, maintenance and application of master content to promotional materials
- Ability to work well within a team environment supporting and guiding the maintenance, creation and adaptation of content.
- Work as a content and process expert to support the creation of digital and print promotional materials
- Work closely with internal team members and external creative agency partners to update and refresh master content on a regular basis
- Input and update ADT content and metadata, as required.
- Manage multiple operational projects through the content management solution process, simultaneously, from concept kickoff to final approval
- Attend meetings to review promotional pieces; make changes as instructed
- Problem solve as issues arise
- Assist the Agile team with tasks as assigned
Skills and experience needed:
- BS degree (Marketing, Business, Communications, Information Management) or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the Agile Methodology preferred
- Veeva PromoMats experience highly desired
- 2-3 years’ experience in Project and Marketing experience
- Experience working in a regulated industry preferred
- Prior production experience in sheparding promotional materials and working with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Process oriented, with an eye for process improvements
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!