You will work closely with data scientists to build the best-in-class AI features across various business apps in Dynamics, such as Customer Insights, Supply Chain Insights, Digital Contact Center etc. You will be expected to manage the data processing pipelines, experimentation data sets, standardizing measurement process, as well as building demo platforms for showcasing the AI models.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work on large scale data processing pipelines on data lake storage; build monitoring and test modules on these pipelines and create analytical reporting dashboards.
• Build high quality web prototype or demos to showcase AI features and ML models.
• Prepare experimentation data sets by mining user behavior data, cleaning the data sets, labeling the data sets, utilizing tools within the company
• Visualize and analyze the metrics of models on experimentation data sets
• Respond and fix bugs and issues related to demo applications, data processing monitoring/test modules and dashboards.
• 1+ year experience as developer
• Ability to write clean and efficient code in either Python or C#
• Experience creating a lightweight website using ASP .NET or other major web technologies
• Ability to work independently and deliver on time.
• Complete the coding challenge in Python or C#. Alternatively, include links to your GitHub page.
• 3+ year experience as developer
• Experience creating dashboards with Power BI, Tableau, or similar Business Intelligence (BI) tools
• Experience building basic Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data pipeline using SQL or similar technologies
• Experience calling other services using REST API endpoints
• Familiar with basic Azure services (storage, VM, database, etc.) or other major clouds.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.